Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First motor development lab at St. Mary's

Going into the first lab at first lab at St. Mary's I was pretty scared. I didn't really know the other members of my group but it was a great experience. We first all met up in the large gym and watched the one group teach their games. I noticed that I actually knew a few of the kids and some girls came up to me and told me my hair was awesome(it is pink and purple). We then went down stairs and met up with the kids that we would be spending time with. I talked to a few of the older girls and then went to color with two young girls. I tried to make conversation with them; asking what they have been doing in school etc. They were very talkative. We went upstairs and played a few games. The kids were pretty attentive for the most part. I did not play by game. We played with them for a while and then all of the groups came in. We then played a group game and did a cheer. It was not as bad as i expected. I was quite nervous but it worked out very nicely. Lab Write-up

No comments:

Post a Comment